Friday 8 September 2017

Selena Gomez Discusses about weekend





When she's not blowing up radio airwaves or touring the world, Selena Gomez is ruling Instagram. With 126 million followers, she is undeniably the queen of the social platform -- and as the first user to reach 100 million Insta followers last September, the 25-year-old is now being recognized in Timemagazine's "Firsts" project.
Deemed as "The Tastemaker" for her Instagram accomplishment, Gomez shared a personal story about her mom's influence on where she is today and growing up pre-social media. Yet, her humble upbringing is part of the reason she's so invested in her fans and social following.

"I am glad I grew up in the time that I did. I think it’s really hard to be a kid now, especially with social media," she told the magazine. "I can’t imagine what it would be like to grow up with that. It’s already difficult to get up every day and just feel good about yourself without seeing the highlights of everyone else’s life. That’s why I like being vulnerable with my fans on social media. I like that they’ve seen my mistakes. I try to use that as a way to connect with them. That’s all I can do. I hope that they know that strength doesn’t mean that you have to put on a facade. Strength is being vulnerable."

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLUE WHALE AGAIN

Watch out latest news-; https://linkshrink.net/71B15B When it comes to the youth, the suicide statistics are staggerin...